We are professional in the true sense and to us your event is unique and a satisfied customer is everything.
- Include all travel related costs in our pricing (so no surprises when you pay)
- Only supply qualified “wedding experienced” DJ’s
- Have been operating for over 20 years and have a wealth of experience in the wedding industry you can tap into
- Ensure our experienced DJs know the ‘right song’ to play at the ‘right time’ to manage the mood of the room and dance floor.
- Ensure Our DJ’s arrive appropriately dressed for the occasion.
- Ensure our DJs arrive in ample time to setup and test the equipment.
- Provide experienced Master of Ceremonies (MC) to ensure your wedding runs smoothly
- Integrate our sound system to maintain a high level of quality for speeches and announcements. We also include a wireless microphone for ease of use.
- Supply only the latest in lighting and laser lighting.
- Deliver a crisp clear and rich sound through the Wharfedale professional range of speakers.
How much will it cost?
Go to the Pricing page, all our prices are displayed here. There are no other hidden charges.
How Do I Book You?
Simply use our online Booking Form or Contact Us via phone or email
When do I have to Pay?
Payment in full is required at the time of booking. A booking is deemed ‘Confirmed’ once payment has been received.
What is your cancellation policy?
If you cancel the booking after it has been confirmed you will be subject to the terms of our cancellation and refund policy which are set out below.
- 8 weeks or more from the booking date: 75% of the booking fee will be returned.
- 4 weeks or more from the booking date: 25% of the booking fee will be returned.
- 2 weeks or more from the booking date: 10% of the booking fee will be returned.
- Less than 2 week prior to the booking date: 0% of booking fee will be returned.
This policy takes into account the likelihood of Sydney DJ Services being able to secure another booking in the timeframe and to ensure Sydney DJ Services doesn’t suffer a financial loss due to a cancellation.
Can I choose the Music for our wedding reception?
Absolutely, however, weddings are very hard to get the right mix of music and it’s important to balance the bride and groom’s tastes with that of their guests. We therefore, suggest you choose a handful of your favourite songs, either background or dance faves) then let your DJ select the rest.
What happens if during the night the music being played by the DJ is not what I want? What do I do?
In the unlikely event this occurs, speak with the DJ immediately. Don’t leave it until after the event as that is too late to do anything about it.
I want to play my own songs, can I do so?
Sure, please feel free to provide them on a USB flash drive in an MP3 format, The DJ will return the flash drive at the end of the night.
Why do you need an event run sheet?
With events were our DJ is also the MC we need to ensure all parties agree with how the event will run. This also helps us plan the appropriate right music for each part i.e. background music, bridal waltz, throwing of the bouquet etc.
My Reception doesn’t start until 6pm, however I want the DJ set at by 3pm, is there any additional charges?
Yes, there is an early set up fee of $75.00 to cover the cost of someone going to the venue early to setup, leaving and returning later.
How many guests will your standard sound system cater for?
Up to 600 guests at a reasonable volume! (600 watts RMS at 8ohms). However if your event is going to have over 400 guests we would highly recommend additional speakers.
What will the DJ wear on the night?
Wedding: Suit with open necked collared shirt. Or for MC -the option of black tie or shirt and tie. Corporate is typically black pants and a polo neck shirt or collared shirt.
Will the DJs meet us in person to discuss our requirements?
Yes, as follows;
- Wedding Package: this includes one 1 hour face to face consult/meeting with your DJ/MC at time and location convenient to all parties. This package also includes as many phone calls or emails needed. Additional face to face meetings incur a $75 per hour charge.
- Corporate Package and Parties packages: this includes phone consultation with your DJ at time convenient to all parties. This package also includes as many emails and phone calls as needed.